In agreement with the local competent authority, the Storks and Anatidae Centre of Racconigi may be opened to the public only in compliance with the following indications; vice versa the Municipality may issue an order to close the facility:
- Visitors must wear MASKS, which must be used at all times.
- Visitors may wear gloves or use the hand disinfectant solution provided at the ticket office;
- Visitors must follow the "recommended route" indications, avoiding gathering;
- During the walk, it is always mandatory to maintain an inter-personal distance of 1 metre;
- Before entering the observation huts, it is necessary to WEAR THE MASK and carefully read the indications at the entrance to the huts in order to scrupulously respect the indicated capacity;
- Inside the huts you may only sit in the marked positions;
- In order to allow everyone to use the space in the huts, each marked seat must be vacated after a maximum of 15 minutes if other people are queuing to enter the hut; on the other hand, if the number of visitors is low, those who are lurking may occupy the seat until other visitors arrive: we appeal to the sense of respect for others and intellectual honesty so that everyone actively collaborates in favouring the turnover of people in the huts;
- The basic hygiene rules already widely promulgated up to now remain valid: maintain an inter-personal distance of 1 metre, do not touch your mouth and nose with your hands, sneeze into your elbow, etc.
- Reinforced green pass for access to the refreshment service as per current regulations and for access to the observation huts.
In the event of non-compliance with these provisions, the competent authority will be called in for appropriate measures, which may also include an order to close the facility.